At the beginning of the year I traveled to Toronto with Denis Duquette. My initial goal for the trip was to network and make some connections (primarily in the architecture field).
I also planned to do two creatives while I'm there.  I'm super pumped that one of them featuring androgynous model Seth Atwell was just published in The Storm Magazine (www.thestormmagazine.com).


You can view the issue HERE. 



Creative Team Credits:


Story Title:  Soldier
Photographer - Sasha Onyshchenko / Kravetz Photographics / www.kravetzphotographics.com 

Fashion Stylist - Jay Mitchel.
Vintage clothing provided by Toronto store - “Kings of Kensington”
Make-up Artist/Hair Stylist - Hasina B
Model's Agency - Seth Atwell / Peggi Lepage (www.peggilepage.com) and Plutino Group    (www.plutinogroup.com)
Photographer’s Assistant:  Elijah Yutuc


Click on the images to open full screen viewer.
Continue reading for Behind the Scenes.





Behind the scenes photos by Denis Duquette: